This training will instruct you on all you need to advance your legal career and position your firm for high profitability in today’s business eco system.
The modules include – –
– Forensic Documents Examination
– Legal Writing
– Law Firm Profitability
You also get to learn from our Members of Faculty who are experts in these areas of legal practice, they include –
· Mr. Olabode Olanipekun SAN, Partner, Wole Olanipekun Co.
· Dr. Abiodun Osiyemi; President, Forensic Science Academy.
· Mr. FolaAlade ASCMA (UK); Principal Partner, Fotefa Partners.
· Dr. Chinua Asuzu, Dean, The Write House; Senior Partner, Assizes Law Firm.
· Miss Busola Ajala , CEO, Strictly Law Business.
· Mr. Tolu Aderemi LLM (Netherlands), Partner, Pearchstone & Graeys
Other details are –
Theme: “The Art of Legal Advocacy”
Date: 26th and 27th September, 2019
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Duration of Class: 2hrs each
Venue: Neca House, Hakeem Balogun Street, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Fee per delegate – N60,000
Early Bird (Ends September, 5, 2019) – N40,000
We look forward to welcoming you as the sessions promise to be impactful and help put you well on the way to achieving your career goals.
For registration details, please call Lawlexis on +2348055424566; +2349095635314 or email email@example.com or follow this link – https://paystack.com/pay/Lawlexis
#NBAAGC2019 #nbaconference #facingthefuture #NBA2019AGC #NBA2019AGC #nigerianlawyers #AOCLegal #AOCLegal #careertraining #lawyertraining