This training is designed to offer intensive legal advocacy and dispute resolution training to lawyers and equip participants with the necessary skills required in today’s global business and legal world.
Theme: The Art of Legal Advocacy
MODULES – · Litigation · Arbitration · Mediation · Legal Writing · Forensic Document Examination · Law Firm Marketing & Profitability
MEMBERS OF FACULTY
1. Mr. Olabode Olanipekun SAN, Partner, Wole Olanipekun & Co., 2. Dr. Abiodun Osiyemi; President, Forensic Science Academy
3. Mr. Fola Alade ASCMA (UK); Principal Partner, Fotefa Partners
4. Dr. Chinua Asuzu, Dean, The Write House; Senior Partner, Assizes Law Firm
5. Miss Busola Ajala , CEO, Strictly Law Business
6. Mr. Tolu Aderemi LLM (Netherlands), Partner, Pearchstone & Graeys
NECA House, Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Street, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
26th and 27th September, 2019
9.00am – 5.00pm Daily
Fee per delegate:
N60,000 – Registration
N40,000 – Early Bird (Ends 5th September, 2019)
All Payment and Delegate Information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before date of training for proper registration. For more information and confirmation of payment, kindly contact us on 09095635314 or 08055424566.