1) Where were you in August 27th, 2019 when both leaders and followers of Egbe Amofin resolved unanimously at their lkoyi Lagos meeting that they were going to field ONLY one candidate for the 2020 NBA Presidential election to remedy the mistakes of 2014?
2) Where were you in October 26th, 2019 when Egbe Amofin congregated at Aare Afe Babalola SAN Bar centre lbadan and after exhaustive deliberation resolved and constituted the 26 Chairmen of the South West NBA branches into a Committee headed by Chief Niyi Akintola SAN to screen and recommend one person in accordance with the earlier decision of August 27th 2019?
4) Are you aware that in line with the undertakings, some aspirants, men of honour and integrity in the over all interest of Yoruba Lawyers have stepped down in honour of their promise?
5) You said the Committee members were handpicked. Are you aware branch Chairmen were elected by members of their branches and that they were members by virtue of being the Chairmen of their branches?
6)You talked about a faction of Egbe Amofin, but you failed to name the other faction nor present any fact to substantiate your false and fertile imagination
7) You said very few lawyers were present at the Egbe Amofin Oodua’s meeting of December 14th, 2019, how many were they? Do you know that the members of Egbe Amofin that were present at the meeting in 2008 Were less than 50% of those present in December 14, 2019?
8) Are you aware that all the branches of Nigeria Bar Association in South West were present at the meeting including Yoruba lawyers practising outside the South West region?
9) From the Body of your write up, you were no doubt happy at the similar decision of 2008. Do you remember that the 2008 decision was based on the recommendation of a Committee composed of only 3 members under the Chairmanship of Chief Bayo Aluko-Olokun SAN?
10) You probably chose not to remember that in 2002 a similar Committee was composed of 3 members with Chief Adigun Ogunseitan as Chairman and their decision was respected by Yoruba lawyers. The other aspirant Mr Segun Onakoya who rebelled against the decision failed woefully at the poll.
Prince Kunle Adetowubo.