This journal is a triannual reportage of essays in all branches of Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), with a particular focus on evolving areas like Medical Law, Arts & Entertainment Law, Information Technology, Energy Law and much more.
There are currently 4 volumes.
Vol.2, No 2, 2022
- Dr Effiong Esu – A Critical Appraisal Of Derivative Action Under The Companies And Allied Matters Act 2020
- Ogunleye, Olufemi Adewunmi, LL.M– Protecting Religious Minorities within Nigeria for African Traditional Religion: A challenge for international Human Right and National Laws.
- Francis ohiwere Oleghe – A Critical Analysis of Law and Justice as Instrument for Social Engineering in Nigeria.
- Gazu Gideon Nyuimbe – Reinvogorating the Ethics of Corporate Governance in the Nigerian Banking Sector
- Justice Adedotun Onibokun– Renewable Energy and the law in Nigeria
- Oluwagbemiga Atere – The Denovo effect of the Fade to periphery principle in the court of arbitration for sports . a Threat to the Right of Appeal and and its Legal Merits.
- Olufunmilola Olabode – Extending The Arbitration Agreement To Non- Signatories : A Contravention of The Consemsual Nature of Arbitration?
- Bolarinwa Levi Pius – Arbitration of Securities Disputes in Nigeria: Issues And Viable Reforms.