This journal is a triannual reportage of essays in all branches of Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), with a particular focus on evolving areas like Medical Law, Arts & Entertainment Law, Information Technology, Energy Law and much more.
Contents on this journal include;
- Bankole Sodipo, SAN, Prof.AYOYEMI Arowolo, and Oluwakemui Amudat Ayanleye – Legal Framework for Patent Protection in Nigeria.
- I.O. Agbedde and Kolawole Adeejat Kubra A. – Sexual Violence as a By-product of Agitation and Terror in the North-East of Nigeria : Boko Haram as a case study
- Stella Peters-Inyang – The Status and Obligations Of Mercenaries And Private Military Companies Under International Humanitarian Law.
- Olalekan Moyosore Lalude, and Ayodeji Fatehinse – Interrogating the Essence of Collective and Individual Rights.
- Ismael Funsho Yusuph and Abdulsalam Lukman Oladele – Deterrence in Committing Terrorism: A case Review of Ibrahim Usman Ali vs Federal Republic of Nigeria (2017) ALL WLR (PT 884) P.1567
- Francis Ohiwere Oleghe – A Critical Review of the Decision of the Decision of the High Court in Process & Industrial Developments Limited v The Federal Republic of Nigeria.