Great News! Early Bird registration for the International Trade Law and Conflict Management training for Lawyers has been extended to Monday 13/1/2020.
Lawyers are certainly the heart of African International Trade and with the recently signed AfCFTA, businesses will require the services of lawyers who are skilled in International Trade Law and Conflict Management.
Participating in this training will teach you –
• How to structure Cross – Border Finance Agreements
•The international regime for Trademark registration and protection.
• Negotiation Skills
• How to structure production sharing contracts across borders
• Best and recent practices in International Trade Law
• practice of International Arbitration, among other things.
Details include –
· Theme: “Lawyers at the center of African Trade”
– Negotiation & Conflict Management
– International Arbitration
– Cross Border Finance
– International Trade Law
– Production Sharing Contracts
– Intellectual Property Law
· Date: 30th and 31st of January, 2020
·Time: 9am – 5pm daily
·Venue: Neca House, Hakeem Balogun Street, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Fee per delegate – N50,000
Early Bird (Ends January 13, 2020) – N35,000
For registration, Please contact Lawlexis on 09095635314; 08055424566 Or send a mail to email@example.com.