Commercial activity that occurs among several jurisdictions or countries is called a cross-border transaction. Therefore with the introduction of the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA), lawyers must be knowledgeable in the complexities of cross-border financing contracts.
At the Career Training For Lawyers holding in January, 2020, one of the modules lawyers will participate in is Cross – Border Financing and it promises to equip participants with the necessary skills and tools to meet the legal demands of clients and businesses.
Details of the Training include –
· Theme: “Lawyers at the center of African Trade”
– Negotiation & Conflict Management
– International Arbitration
– Cross Border Finance
– International Trade Law
– Petroleum Sharing Contracts
– Intellectual Property Law
· Date: 30th and 31st of January, 2020
·Time: 9am – 5pm daily
·Venue: Neca House, Hakeem Balogun Street, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
· Aims & Objectives: To train lawyers on how they may take advantage of the opportunities presented by the African Continental Free Trade Agreement.
Fee per delegate – N50,000
Early Bird (Ends January 7, 2020) – N35,000
For registration andsponsorship details, Please contact the undersigned on 09095635314; 08055424566. Or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.