Corporate finance lawyers advise companies on all aspects of the buying and selling of whole businesses or business assets. Whether negotiating a merger agreement, acquisition, rendering a fair opinion, issuing securities or taking an IPO public, Lawyers without the basics of corporate finance are at a disadvantage. This training aims to provide corporate lawyers with the essential tools to work with financial experts and corporate clients.
Theme: Creating And Sustaining Wealth Through Legal Expertise
- Banking And Financial Law
- Capital Market Regulatory & Advisory
- Corporate Structuring And Compliance
- Project Finance
- Accounting & Finance
- Fintech Law
Members of Faculty:
- Dr. Dapo Olanipekun SAN (Partner, Esher & Makarios)
- Bukola Iji (Partner, S.P.A. Ajibade & Co.)
- Davidson Oturu (Partner, AELEX)
- Mrs. Tosin Kalegha (Senior Associate, Perchstone & Graeys)
- Adetutu Sanusi (Banwo & Ighodalo)
- OACO Accounting Services (Chartered Accountants)
Training Information –
Venue – LCCI Conference & Exhibition Centre, Nurudeen Olowopopo
Drive, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Time :- Daily
Fee per delegate
Early Bird (Ends February, 28, 2019)
For contact, registration and sponsorship details, Please contact Lawlexis on 09095635314; 08055424566.
Note that all Payment confirmation and Delegate Information should be sent to .