Excellent advocacy skills and a sound knowledge of the business of law are necessary skills mandatory for every lawyer desirous of attaining career success.
This training will instruct you on the skills required to advance your legal career and position your law firm for high profitability in today’s business eco system.
Theme: “The Art of Legal Advocacy”
– Forensic Documents Examination
– Legal Writing
– Law Firm Profitability
Date: 26th and 27th September, 2019
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Duration of Class: 2hrs each
Venue: Neca House, Hakeem Balogun Street, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Members of Faculty
· Mr. OlabodeOlanipekun SAN, Partner, Wole Olanipekun Co.,
· Dr. AbiodunOsiyemi; President, Forensic Science Academy
· Mr. FolaAlade ASCMA (UK); Principal Partner, Fotefa Partners
· Dr. Chinua Asuzu, Dean, The Write House; Senior Partner, Assizes Law Firm
· Miss BusolaAjala , CEO, Strictly Law Business
· Mr. Tolu Aderemi LLM (Netherlands), Partner, Pearchstone & Graeys
Fee per delegate – N60,000
For registration details, please call Lawlexis on +2348055424566; +2349095635314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
We look forward to welcoming you as the session promises to be impactful and help put you well on the way to achieving your career goals.