The Legalnaija online bookstore is offering mouth watery deals on law books for the duration of the NBA Conference. The online bookstore is the first of its kind dedicated to the legal profession, and it curates some of the most recent publications on diverse areas of law and jurisprudence.
Some of the highly recommended publications on the online bookstore include;
- The Nigerian Electricity Market; Understanding The Transactional, Legal & Policy Issues by Dr. Ayodele Oni
- Understanding Petroleum (Oil & Gas) Transactions and the Nigerian Market
- A – Z Of Sports Law by Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- A Force of Justice (A collection of law articles published in honour of Hon. Justice Oguntade JSC Rtd)
- Babalola’s Law Dictionary Of Judicially Defined Words And Phrases (2nd Edition) by Olumide Babalola
- Casebook On Data Protection by Olumide Babalola
- Casebook On Human Rights Litigation In Nigeria by Frank Agbedo
- Dark Hearts (Hard Cover) by Layi Babatunde SAN
- Human Rights Litigation In Nigeria: Law, Practice And Procedure by Frank Agbedo
- New Developments In Law And Practice In Nigeria (Essays In Honour Of Dele Adesina SAN)
- Social Media For Lawyers by Adedunmade Onibokun
- The Employment Law Handbook by Jamiu Akolade
- Entertainment Law in Nigeria
- The Lawyers companion by Layi Babatunde SAN
- A Hand Book Of Criminal Law And Procedure Through Cases (Hard Cover) by Layi Babatunde SAN
- Hints On Land Documentation And Litigation In Nigeria (Paper Back) by Layi Babatunde SAN
- Principles Of Clinical Ethics And Their Legal Dimensions In Nigeria (Paper Back) by Layi Babatunde SAN
Please note you can order any of the afore listed publications for local or international delivery through any of the following ways;
- Visit the online bookstore on legalnaija.com/shop
- Make payment to Lawlexis International / Fidelity Bank / 4011176564 and forward the name, number, address of recipient and proof of payment.
- Pay on delivery (Available in Lagos Only***)
You may also contact us via email on email@example.com, or via 09029755663. Legalnaija adheres to the strictest rules of professionalism and ethical conduct so you are sure to get great customer service, timely delivery and law books to boost your practice.
Dear Learned Friend,
We know your goal is to achieve success in your career by attracting clients who value your skills and are willing to pay your professional fees. We also know you are actively searching for avenues to make such connections.
Taking the step to begin your subscription process to the Legalnaija Lawyers Directory was the right decision and we believe completing the process will open you to the success you desire.
All you have to do is complete the verification process to the Directory by;
- Completing your profile, and
- Attaching your call to bar certificate and practicing fee receipt.
There are hundreds of clients looking for skilled legal practitioners on the Legalnaija Lawyers Directory and they are filtering their search by location and/or the area of law they require legal services for.
We want to suggest you take the weekend and the time off work to complete work on your goals, complete the subscription and ensure either you or your law firm are listed on the Directory.
The subscription plans are quite affordable but no need for that now, why not take the 30 day free trial and be on your way to achieving success in your legal career. After your free trial you can choose to continue your subscription or not.
You have nothing to lose by focusing on your goals, so log on to the Directory and complete your verification now.
If you need any assistance, please call or WhatsApp 09029755663. You may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply replying to this email.
You can thank us later.
The Legalnaija Team