Oyinkansola Foza Fawehinmi is an award-winning lawyer and the president of Digital Music Commerce and Exchange Limited, an intellectual property valuation, management and administration company serving sub-Saharan Africa.
At the beginning of her professional career, Foza Fawehinmi made a name for herself by championing causes for entertainers, record companies and institutions in Nigeria. This saw her craft innovative solutions for her clients and partners in the creative industry, using her knowledge of law and entertainment. Since then, she has brokered deals worth over $10,000,000 working with top talents from 5 nationalities and advising several governments in the sub-saharan African region on IP matters.
Over the last 9 years, she has served as a legal advisory and business consultant for some of Africa’s most reputable entertainment companies and artists like Chocolate City Music, Premier Records, Boomplay Music, Infinix Nigeria, K1 De Ultimate, Teni, Adekunle Gold, The Sarz Academy, Sarz and more.
Theme: Entertainment Law Mastery
- Music Contracts & Agreements
- Film & media Agreements
- Negotiation & Dispute Resolution
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- Licensing & the Film Business
- Etiquette & public speaking
MEMBERS OF FACULTY
- Beverly Agbakoba-Onyejianya (Partner, Olisa Agbakoba Legal)
- Akinyemi Ayinuoluwa (Partner, Hightower Solicitors)
- Fola Alade (Partner, FOTEFA Partners LP/ Mediation Academy)
- Oyinkansola Fawehinmi (Foza) (Founder/President, DMCE.)
- Yeye Bush (Lead Etiquette Consultant, Manners Matter)
- Nkechukwu Otike – Odibi (Senior Legal Executive, EbonyLife Media)
DATE–29th and 30th September, 2022
TIME– 9.00am – 5.00pm Daily
Register for either the physical or virtual sessions.
Fee: 70,000 Naira
Early Bird: 50,000 Naira (ends 7th Sept, 2022)
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3znIb4w
Venue: NECA House, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Virtual Session (ZOOM)
Early Bird: 30,000 (ends 7th Sept, 2022)
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3CbB6Y9
Get 10% Off the virtual session when you use the code: LEGAL9JA
Lawlexis International Limited
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
NOTE: All payment and delegate information should be sent to email@example.com before the date of training for proper registration. For more information and confirmation of payment, kindly contact us on 09029755663.