Nkechukwu Otike-Odibi is currently the Senior Legal Executive, EbonyLife Media and has led the Legal department of the Company from 2020 till present. She obtained her LL.B from the prestigious University of Benin (UNIBEN) and her LL.M degree with a certificate in Entertainment Law from the University of Southern California (USC).
Her career path has seen her advice on a number groundbreaking international co-production and licensing deals with Netflix, Sony and Westbrook amongst others.
She was also instrumental in the research done for the Harvard Business School case study on EbonyLife Media, the first HBS case study on an African company led by a female entrepreneur. She is passionate about the African entertainment space and educating entertainment practitioners on the workings on the entertainment industry.
Theme: Entertainment Law Mastery
- a)Music Contracts & Agreements
- b)Film & media Agreements
- c)Negotiation & Dispute Resolution
- d)Talent Acquisition & Management
- e)Licensing & the Film Business
- f)Etiquette & public speaking
MEMBERS OF FACULTY
- Beverly Agbakoba-Onyejianya (Partner, Olisa Agbakoba Legal)
- Akinyemi Ayinuoluwa (Partner, Hightower Solicitors)
- Fola Alade (Partner, FOTEFA Partners LP/ Mediation Academy)
- Oyinkansola Fawehinmi (Foza) (Founder/President, DMCE.)
- Yeye Bush (Lead Etiquette Consultant, Manners Matter)
- Nkechukwu Otike – Odibi (Senior Legal Executive, EbonyLife Media)
DATE–29th and 30th September, 2022
TIME– 9.00am – 5.00pm Daily
Register for either the physical or virtual sessions.
Fee: 70,000 Naira
Early Bird: 50,000 Naira (ends 7th Sept, 2022)
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3znIb4w
Venue: NECA House, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Virtual Session (ZOOM)
Early Bird: 30,000 (ends 7th Sept, 2022)
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3CbB6Y9
Get 10% Off the virtual session when you use the code: LEGAL9JA
Lawlexis International Limited
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
NOTE: All payment and delegate information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of training for proper registration. For more information and confirmation of payment, kindly contact us on 09029755663.