This journal is a triannual reportage of essays in all branches of Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), with a particular focus on evolving areas like Medical Law, Arts & Entertainment Law, Information Technology, Energy Law and much more.
There are currently 4 volumes and you can see the topics on Vol 1 – 3 below;
Volume 1 No1 2020
- Mediation and conciliation: Traditional rulers ‘Panacea for Settling Land Disputes’ – Olufemi Ogunleye and Olusesan Oliyide.
- The Lagos State Street Trading and Illegal Markets Law: Making Norms Work– Adedotun Onibokun and N. U donmba.
- Fragility of Law and the Environment Nigeria as a Case Study – Gbadamosi, Oladele Abass
- Discourse on Legal Scholarship: The Emergence of Sociology of Law as a Discipline– Akuchie Henry A.
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR): A Viable Solution to Speed and Efficiency Issues in ADR– Morenike, Obi-Farinde FCIArb
- Providing a Legal Framework for the Committal of the Mentally ill in Nigeria– Deborah Okemiri-Ikonne
- ODR in Africa:The Emergent Face of Dispute Resolution Post Covid 2019 – Morenike, Obi-Farinde FCIArb
- Exploring Alternative Dispute Resolution In Medical Malpractice Disputes In Nigeria – wadzi Vivian aboki, FCIrb
- Mekwunye v Imoukhuede – The Consistent Strides of Nigerian Arbitration (or, is it?) – Adebayo Adenipekun SAN, FCIArb, FCArb.
Volume 1 No2 2021
- The Effect Of Corporate Governance On The Performance Of Money Deposit Banks In Nigeria – toluwase T. Ajibade LLB,B.L,ACIArb, and Deji olanrenwaju LL.B,LLM, B.L, MSC, FCIB, FIMA, FCMR.
- Legal and Other Impacts of Foreign Investments in Nigeria since the second Republic – Olusesan Oliyide LL.M (Lagos) , Chinaka Emmanuel LL.M(BU) and Bunmi Osifeso,LL.M.(OAU).
- Getting it right between Criminal Liability and Anti- Social Behaviour – Akuchie Henry, a. b.Sc, (Hons) M.A (Houston), JD (California), LL.M (Virginia), and LL.D (South Africa).
- The imperative of establishing appellate court over Industrial Disputes in Nigeria – Festus Gboyega Oyebade B.Sc, LLB, BL, LLM (Ife). MA. Med, Mphil Law (Ife), Ph.D (Ibadan)
- Arbitration in Criminal Matters: Hoax or a possibility – Hon. Ipoola Aderemi Binuyo LL.B, ll.m, m.phil (Ife), B.L., FCIArb.
- The Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 – Pastor ‘Niyi Odunsi
- Obafemi Awolowo University vs Inaolaji Builders Limited: A Needless Judicial Intervention– Funmi Roberts LL.M,C.Arb., FNCIArb., F.IOD
- Bankole Sodipo, SAN, Prof.AYOYEMI Arowolo, and Oluwakemui Amudat Ayanleye – Legal Framework for Patent Protection in Nigeria.
- I.O. Agbedde and Kolawole Adeejat Kubra A. – Sexual Violence as a By-product of Agitation and Terror in the North-East of Nigeria : Boko Haram as a case study
- Stella Peters-Inyang – The Status and Obligations Of Mercenaries And Private Military Companies Under International Humanitarian Law.
- Olalekan Moyosore Lalude, and Ayodeji Fatehinse – Interrogating the Essence of Collective and Individual Rights.
- Ismael Funsho Yusuph and Abdulsalam Lukman Oladele – Deterrence in Committing Terrorism: A case Review of Ibrahim Usman Ali vs Federal Republic of Nigeria (2017) ALL WLR (PT 884) P.1567
- Francis Ohiwere Oleghe – A Critical Review of the Decision of the Decision of the High Court in Process & Industrial Developments Limited v The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Vol.2, No 2, 2022
- Dr Effiong Esu – A Critical Appraisal Of Derivative Action Under The Companies And Allied Matters Act 2020
- Ogunleye, Olufemi Adewunmi, LL.M– Protecting Religious Minorities within Nigeria for African Traditional Religion: A challenge for international Human Right and National Laws.
- Francis ohiwere Oleghe – A Critical Analysis of Law and Justice as Instrument for Social Engineering in Nigeria.
- Gazu Gideon Nyuimbe – Reinvogorating the Ethics of Corporate Governance in the Nigerian Banking Sector
- Justice Adedotun Onibokun– Renewable Energy and the law in Nigeria
- Oluwagbemiga Atere – The Denovo effect of the Fade to periphery principle in the court of arbitration for sports . a Threat to the Right of Appeal and and its Legal Merits.
- Olufunmilola Olabode – Extending The Arbitration Agreement To Non- Signatories : A Contravention of The Consemsual Nature of Arbitration?
- Bolarinwa Levi Pius – Arbitration of Securities Disputes in Nigeria: Issues And Viable Reforms.
To order copies of the Journal, follow these links below or contact 09029755663.
- Get your copy of Vol 1 No. 1
- Get your copy of Vol 1 No. 2
- Get your copy of Vol 2 No. 1
- Get your copy of Vol 2 No 2