Are you a lawyer practicing in Lagos?
Will you like to be the best lawyer in the room?
If your answer to both questions is YES, then this opportunity is just for YOU, yes YOU.
It is trite that no lawyer can know all the laws, but all lawyers must know where to find the law. You will also agree that a good law library is an invaluable asset to your practice and can be what allows you deliver to clients faster while gaining their trust and earning you a bigger professional fee.
Because we are rooting for you, we are offering FREE DELIVERY on all orders to lawyers in Lagos.
On the Legalnaija online bookstore, we have books that will be of immense value to your practice. Some of our highly recommended publications include;
- The Nigerian Electricity Market; Understanding The Transactional, Legal & Policy Issuesby Dr. Ayodele Oni (₦35,000)
- A – Z Of Sports Law(₦2,500) by Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- A Force of Justice (A collection of law articles published in honour of Hon. Justice Oguntade JSC Rtd)(₦25,000)
- Babalola’s Law Dictionary Of Judicially Defined Words And Phrases (2nd Edition)by Olumide Babalola (₦5,000)
- Casebook On Data Protectionby Olumide Babalola (₦20,000)
- Casebook On Human Rights Litigation In Nigeriaby Frank Agbedo (₦20,000)
- Dark Hearts (Hard Cover)by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦4,500)
- Human Rights Litigation In Nigeria: Law, Practice And Procedureby Frank Agbedo (₦8,000)
- International Arbitration Law And Practice: The Practitioners Perspectiveby Tolu Aderemi (₦10,000)
- New Developments In Law And Practice In Nigeria(Essays In Honour Of Dele Adesina SAN) (₦20,000)
- Rights Of Suspects And Accused Persons Under Nigerian Criminal Lawby Frank Agbedo (₦6000)
- Social Media For Lawyersby Adedunmade Onibokun (₦2,500)
- The Employment Law Handbookby Jamiu Akolade (₦15,000)
- Entertainment Law in Nigeria (N25,000)
- The Lawyers companion by Layi Babatunde SAN (N15,000)
- A Hand Book Of Criminal Law And Procedure Through Cases (Hard Cover) by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦10000)
- Hints On Land Documentation And Litigation In Nigeria (Paper Back) by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦9000)
- Principles Of Clinical Ethics And Their Legal Dimensions In Nigeria (Paper Back) by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦5000)
Please note you can order any of the afore listed publications by;
- Visiting the online bookstore on www. legalnaija.com/shop
- Make a direct order by contacting a Sales Representative on 09029755663.
Kindly note all books are delivered to your door step by our trusted courier partners within 3 days. We look forward to helping you build your legal practice, equip your law library and achieving success.