Become An Entertainment Law Expert By Learning From Award Winning Entertainment Lawyers (Career Training For Lawyers; Hybrid Session)
According to statistics, this year total revenue in the Nigerian Entertainment industry is projected to reach US$4.77m. Furthermore, a PwC report forecasts that the fast-growing industry will earn $14.8bn in 2025.
As Nigeria’s media and entertainment industry continues on its growth path, it urgently requires more lawyers who understand the business and the laws that apply to entertainment law.
Lawlexis has put together a stellar faculty of award winning entertainment lawyers and experts to provide participants with a clear mastery of the entertainment industry, and how lawyers may make more impact and take advantage of the opportunities therein.
Modules for this training include;
– Music Contracts & Agreements
– Film & media Agreements
– Negotiation & Dispute Resolution
– Talent Acquisition & Management
– Licensing & the Film Business
– Etiquette & public speaking
The Members of Faculty include;
– Beverly Agbakoba-Onyejianya (Partner, Olisa Agbakoba Legal)
– Akinyemi Ayinuoluwa (Partner, Hightower Solicitors)
– Nkechukwu Otike-Odibi, Senior Legal Executive at EbonyLife Media
– Fola Alade (Partner, FOTEFA Partners LP/ Mediation Academy)
– Oyinkansola Fawehinmi (Foza) (Founder/President, DMCE.)
– Yeye Bush (Lead Etiquette Consultant, Manners Matter)
Other details are:
Theme: Entertainment Law Mastery
Date : 29th & 30th September, 2022
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
- Physical Session:
Fee: 70,000 Naira
Early Bird: 50,000 Naira (ends 7th Sept, 2022)
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3znIb4w
Venue: NECA House, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Virtual Session (ZOOM)
Early Bird: 30,000 (ends 7th Sept, 2022)
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3CbB6Y9
Persons who should attend include lawyers and stakeholders in the entertainment industry at all levels. If you want a successful practice in Entertainment law and business, you may not come across such unique opportunity to learn from these lineup of experts again.
For enquiries, please contact: Lawlexis – email@example.com or 09029755663