We know how important your legal career is to you and we have 2 (Two) Tools that can help you advance your legal career.
- The Legalnaija Lawyers Directory
The Directory enables Lawyers complete a professional profile in order to enhance visibility on the Internet. By subscribing to the Directory, a Lawyer increases access to prospective clients and strengthens professional reputation among peers and within the legal community. People who are looking to hire a Lawyer can also visit your profile and contact you via email, or phone call, if you have an active subscription on the Directory. Lawyers who subscribe also benefit directly from the high volume of visitors to the Legalnaija website.
To subscribe, follow these 4 simple steps –
- Log on to https://app.legalnaija.com/signup
- Create and verify your account
- Fill in your details, attach all (Call To Bar certificate, Current payment of professional fees) relevant documents and submit for verification.
- You will be notified of your approval and listing via email.
Failure to attach relevant documents will result in a disqualification. If however your application is suspended, ensure your profile is updated, your credentials are uploaded and resubmit. Subscription fee is 1,000 Naira only monthly. Hurry, you get a 30 day free trial when you sign up.
- The Legalnaija online law bookstore
Law books are the lifeline for lawyers, law firms, law researchers and law students. The importance of law books cannot be overemphasized, and on the Legalnaija online bookstore, we have books that would boost your law practice and help build your law library, all of which are readily available for immediate purchase and nationwide delivery.
Some of the books include;
- THE NIGERIAN ELECTRICITY MARKET; UNDERSTANDING THE TRANSACTIONAL, LEGAL & POLICY ISSUESby Dr. Ayodele Oni
- UNDERSTANDING PETROLEUM (OIL & GAS) TRANSACTIONS AND THE NIGERIAN MARKETby Dr. Ayodele Oni
- BABALOLA’S LAW DICTIONARY OF JUDICIALLY DEFINED WORDS AND PHRASES (2ND EDITION)by Olumide Babalola
- INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION LAW AND PRACTICE: THE PRACTITIONERS PERSPECTIVEby Tolu Aderemi
- CASEBOOK ON DATA PROTECTION By Olumide Babalola
- SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LAWYERSby Adedunmade Onibokun
- A – Z of Sports Law and Business by Olisa Agabakoba Legal
- A Force of Justice (A book in honour of Hon. Justice Oguntade)
- Casebook on Human Rights Litigation in Nigeria by Frank Agbedo
- Human Rights Litigation In Nigeria: Law Practice And Procedure)
- Journal of Current Law And Arbitration Practice (Vol 1 & 2)
- The Employment Law Handbook by Jamiu Akolade
You can order any of the books above via the Legalnaija Store at www.legalnaija.com/shop.
For more info, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org, via @Legalnaija across your social media platforms or on Whatapp via 09029755663.