We know how important your legal career is to you and we have 2 (Two) Tools that can help you advance your legal career.
The Directory enables Lawyers complete a professional profile in order to enhance visibility on the Internet. By subscribing to the Directory, a Lawyer increases access to prospective clients and strengthens professional reputation among peers and within the legal community.People who are looking to hire a Lawyer can also visit your profile and contact you via email, or phone call, if you have an active subscription on the Directory. Importantly, Section 39(4) of the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC), allows lawyers to subscribe to a Lawyers Directory.
To subscribe, follow these simple steps –
- Log on to https://app.legalnaija.com/signup
- Create and verify your account
- Fill in your details, attach all (Call To Bar certificate, Current payment of professional fees) relevant documents and submit for verification.
- You will be notified of your approval via email.
Please note that your verification will be suspended if you fail to complete your profile and attach all relevant documents. If however your application is suspended, ensure your profile is updated, your credentials are uploaded and your verification will resume. Subscription fee is 1,000 Naira only monthly. Hurry, you get a 30 day free trial when you sign up.
Did we mention you also get access to customizable templates to aid your legal drafting? There is so much waiting for you on the Legalnaija web app. SUBSCRIBE HERE
Law books are lifelines for lawyers, law firms, law researchers and law students. The importance of law books cannot be overemphasized, and on the Legalnaija online book store, we have books that would boost your law practice and help build your law library, all of which are readily available for immediate purchase and international delivery.
Some of our highly recommended publications include;
- The Nigerian Electricity Market; Understanding The Transactional, Legal & Policy Issuesby Dr. Ayodele Oni (₦35,000)
- A – Z Of Sports Law(₦2,500) by Olisa Agbakoba Legal
- A Force of Justice (A collection of law articles published in honour of Hon. Justice Oguntade JSC Rtd)(₦25,000)
- Babalola’s Law Dictionary Of Judicially Defined Words And Phrases (2nd Edition)by Olumide Babalola (₦5,000)
- Casebook On Data Protectionby Olumide Babalola (₦20,000)
- Casebook On Human Rights Litigation In Nigeriaby Frank Agbedo (₦20,000)
- Dark Hearts (Hard Cover)by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦4,500)
- Human Rights Litigation In Nigeria: Law, Practice And Procedureby Frank Agbedo (₦8,000)
- International Arbitration Law And Practice: The Practitioners Perspectiveby Tolu Aderemi (₦10,000)
- New Developments In Law And Practice In Nigeria(Essays In Honour Of Dele Adesina SAN) (₦20,000)
- Rights Of Suspects And Accused Persons Under Nigerian Criminal Lawby Frank Agbedo (₦6000)
- Social Media For Lawyersby Adedunmade Onibokun (₦2,500)
- The Employment Law Handbookby Jamiu Akolade (₦15,000)
- Entertainment Law in Nigeria (N25,000)
- The Lawyers companion by Layi Babatunde SAN (N15,000)
- A Hand Book Of Criminal Law And Procedure Through Cases (Hard Cover) by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦10000)
- Hints On Land Documentation And Litigation In Nigeria (Paper Back) by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦9000)
- Principles Of Clinical Ethics And Their Legal Dimensions In Nigeria (Paper Back) by Layi Babatunde SAN (₦5000)
Please note you can order any of the afore listed publications for local or international delivery through any of the following ways;
- Visit the online bookstore on www. legalnaija.com/shop
- Make a direct order by contacting a Sales Representative
Ccontact us via email on email@example.com, or via 09029755663. As service providers to lawyers and law firms, we adhere to the strictest rules of professionalism and ethical conduct.
We look forward to helping you build your legal practice, equip your law library and achieving success.