If you want to impress your clients and get the briefs pouring in this year, there are 12 books all Nigerian lawyers must have in their library, and the Legalnaija online bookstore has curated these books for you. See the list below;
- LISTENEVERYHOW – How Negotiations Work (₦9,800)
- Privacy And Data Protection In Nigeria (₦10,000)
- The Employment Law Handbook (₦15,000)
- The Nigerian Electricity Market; Understanding The Transactional, Legal & Policy Issues (₦35,000)
- Understanding Petroleum (Oil & Gas) Transactions and the Nigerian Market (₦50,000
- Social Media For Lawyers (2500)
- Aviation Law And Practice In Nigeria (₦14,000)
- Civil And Criminal Litigation In Nigeria (₦9,500)
- Commercial Law And Practice (₦10,000)
- Entertainment Law In Nigeria (₦25,000)
- Law of Armed Conflict: Principles and Concepts (₦5,000)
- The Business of Running Your Business (₦5,000)
You can order any of these books from the convenience of your device and get it delivered to your doorstep easily. All purchases in Lagos are delivered next day, while those outside Lagos are delivered within 1 – 3 working days.
To make your purchase, visit www.legalnaija.com/shop and to chat with a customer care agent, you can call, text or Whatsapp on 09029755663.
Remember, we are rooting for you.