Corporate Commercial law governs the way things are done in relation to Companies and the exchange of goods and services.
If you want to perfect your skill in Corporate Commercial law, here are 10 books available on Legalnaija you should add to your law library. These books are essential resources for Corporate Commerce lawyers, helping them navigate the corporate commercial legal landscape effectively.
1. Casebook Company Law : Casebook on Company Law is a compilation of relevant judicial pronouncements on company law as stated in the law syllabus by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for Nigerian Universities. It gives an accurate account of the key principles on different aspects of the subject which range from the formation and registration of a company, memorandum and articles of association, shares and share capital, debentures, receivership, meetings, directors, winding up, etc.
2. Company Law and Practice in Nigeria:
This book is written in response to the new legal regime. The book is therefore comprehensively written to reflect contemporary developments in corporate law, jurisprudence, regulations and practices in company law in Nigeria. In doing this, the book captures extant corporate principles and all the novelties introduced by 2020 CAMA.
3. Commercial Law in Nigeria: Commercial Law In Nigeria: Hire – Purchase and Equipment Leasing by Felicia Monye.
4. Company law and practice: Company law and practice with Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020.
5. Employment Law: The Employment Law Handbook is written to fill a gap identified in the nature of texts on Employment and Labour Law in Nigeria. While there are many well-researched books on the general principles of Labour and Employment Law, there is a dearth of quick reference materials for Human Resource Managers and Legal Practitioners who have to grapple with taking decisions and advising on workplace related issues on a daily basis. This need is accentuated by the rapid changes in this area of the Law in recent years.
6. Tax laws in Nigeria 2022: This is a compilation of Tax Laws in Nigeria.
7. Consumer Protection Law: https://legalnaija.com/product-category/consumer-protection-law/
8. Business law and Practice 2: Business law basically encompasses all aspects of commercial law, corporate law, law of contract, insurance law, banking law, labour law, etc. The twelve chapters of this book are designed to cover the scope of business law and give a solid understanding of the subject.
9. Casebook On Law Of Banking: Casebook On Law Of Banking by Olusegun Yerokun.
10. Companies and Allied Matters Act: Companies And Allied Matters Act with Amendment.
See other law books here https://legalnaija.com/shop